ELIZA cgi-bash version rev. 1.90
- Medical English LInking keywords finder for the PubMed Zipped Archive (ELIZA) -
kwic search for suggest out of >500 occurrences
308129 occurrences (No.71 in the rank) during 5 years in the PubMed. [cache]
414) These results suggest the continual involvement of FGF18 signaling in the regulation of odontoblasts during root formation where it may contribute to dentin matrix formation and/or mineralization.
* Expression of transcripts for fibroblast growth factor 18 and its possible receptors during postnatal dentin formation in rat molars.
- Fibroblast growth factors (FGFs) regulate the proliferation and differentiation of various cells via their respective receptors (FGFRs). During the early stages of tooth development in fetal mice, FGFs and FGFRs have been shown to be expressed in dental epithelia and mesenchymal cells at the initial stages of odontogenesis and to regulate cell proliferation and differentiation. However, little is known about the expression patterns of FGFs in the advanced stages of tooth development. In the present study, we focused on FGF18 expression in the rat mandibular first molar (M1) during the postnatal crown and root formation stages. FGF18 signals by RT-PCR using cDNAs from M1 were very weak at postnatal day 5 and were significantly up-regulated at days 7, 9 and 15. Transcripts were undetectable by in situ hybridization (ISH) but could be detected by in situ RT-PCR in the differentiated odontoblasts and cells of the sub-odontoblastic layer in both crown and root portions of M1 at day 15. The transcripts of FGFR2c and FGFR3, possible candidate receptors of FGF18, were detected by RT-PCR and ISH in differentiated odontoblasts throughout postnatal development. These results suggest the continual involvement of FGF18 signaling in the regulation of odontoblasts during root formation where it may contribute to dentin matrix formation and/or mineralization.
=>〜しようと提案する, を提案する, 示唆する, 暗示する, 提案する
Overview of verb suggest
The verb suggest has 5 senses (first 5 from tagged texts)
1. (57) propose, suggest, advise -- (make a proposal, declare a plan for something; "the senator
proposed to abolish the sales tax")
2. (21) hint, suggest -- (drop a hint; intimate by a hint)
3. (19) suggest, intimate -- (imply as a possibility; "The evidence suggests a need for more
4. (14) indicate, suggest -- (suggest the necessity of an intervention; in medicine; "Tetracycline
is indicated in such cases")
5. (12) suggest, evoke, paint a picture -- (call to mind; "this remark evoked sadness")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2023-05-29 (c)sirasawa 2019