ELIZA cgi-bash version rev. 1.90
- Medical English LInking keywords finder for the PubMed Zipped Archive (ELIZA) -
kwic search for treatment out of >500 occurrences
677804 occurrences (No.8 in the rank) during 5 years in the PubMed. [cache]
25) We report on the treatment of a patient, with severe peri-prosthetic regurgitation, following CoreValve implantation too low into the left ventricle outflow tract, adjusted by 'snaring' prosthesis.
2015 Journal of cardiovascular medicine (Hagerstown, Md.)
* CoreValve repositioning complicated by entrapment of snare in the valve delivery anchor.
- We report on the treatment of a patient, with severe peri-prosthetic regurgitation, following CoreValve implantation too low into the left ventricle outflow tract, adjusted by 'snaring' prosthesis. This bail-out manoeuvre allows the appropriate positioning of the prosthesis but was complicated by the entrapment of the goose-neck loop in the valve delivery anchor and was solved successfully with a second different device.
=>1.取り扱い, 扱い, 治療, 待遇, 処理, 処置, 2.台本, シナリオ
Overview of noun treatment
The noun treatment has 4 senses (first 4 from tagged texts)
1. (28) treatment, intervention -- (care provided to improve a situation (especially medical
procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury))
2. (25) treatment, handling -- (the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners";
"the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system")
3. (4) treatment -- (a manner of dealing with something artistically; "his treatment of space
borrows from Italian architecture")
4. (2) discussion, treatment, discourse -- (an extended communication (often interactive) dealing
with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his
treatment of the race question is badly biased")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2022-11-27 (c)sirasawa 2019