* Optimization of conventional water treatment plant using dynamic programming.
- In this research, the mathematical models, indicating the capability of various units, such as rapid mixing, coagulation and flocculation, sedimentation, and the rapid sand filtration are used. Moreover, cost functions were used for the formulation of conventional water and wastewater treatment plant by applying Clark's formula (Clark, 1982). Also, by applying dynamic programming algorithm, it is easy to design a conventional treatment system with minimal cost. The application of the model for a case reduced the annual cost. This reduction was approximately in the range of 4.5-9.5% considering variable limitations. Sensitivity analysis and prediction of system's feedbacks were performed for different alterations in proportion from parameters optimized amounts. The results indicated (1) that the objective function is more sensitive to design flow rate (Q), (2) the variations in the alum dosage (A), and (3) the sand filter head loss (H). Increasing the inflow by 20%, the total annual cost would increase to about 12.6%, while 20% reduction in inflow leads to 15.2% decrease in the total annual cost. Similarly, 20% increase in alum dosage causes 7.1% increase in the total annual cost, while 20% decrease results in 7.9% decrease in the total annual cost. Furthermore, the pressure decrease causes 2.95 and 3.39% increase and decrease in total annual cost of treatment plants.
=>1.取り扱い, 扱い, 治療, 待遇, 処理, 処置, 2.台本, シナリオ
Overview of noun treatment
The noun treatment has 4 senses (first 4 from tagged texts)
1. (28) treatment, intervention -- (care provided to improve a situation (especially medical
procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury))
2. (25) treatment, handling -- (the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners";
"the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system")
3. (4) treatment -- (a manner of dealing with something artistically; "his treatment of space
borrows from Italian architecture")
4. (2) discussion, treatment, discourse -- (an extended communication (often interactive) dealing
with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his
treatment of the race question is badly biased")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2023-05-29 (c)sirasawa 2019