* Cystoid macular edema induced by nab-paclitaxel.
- Cystoid macular edema (CME) is a rare complication of taxane-based chemotherapy. We encountered a patient who developed CME during treatment with nab-paclitaxel for metastatic breast cancer. Early detection of this disease enables continuation of appropriate treatment without reducing the quality of life for patients with end-stage disease. Physicians should be aware of this potential adverse effect, and should make changes to the treatment of patients as soon as possible.
=>1.取り扱い, 扱い, 治療, 待遇, 処理, 処置, 2.台本, シナリオ
Overview of noun treatment
The noun treatment has 4 senses (first 4 from tagged texts)
1. (28) treatment, intervention -- (care provided to improve a situation (especially medical
procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury))
2. (25) treatment, handling -- (the management of someone or something; "the handling of prisoners";
"the treatment of water sewage"; "the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system")
3. (4) treatment -- (a manner of dealing with something artistically; "his treatment of space
borrows from Italian architecture")
4. (2) discussion, treatment, discourse -- (an extended communication (often interactive) dealing
with some particular topic; "the book contains an excellent discussion of modal logic"; "his
treatment of the race question is badly biased")
--- WordNet end ---
PubMed database: last updated on 2023-05-29 (c)sirasawa 2019